These are small off-shoot projects that together will contribute to the larger goals of the project. They are meant to be small enough that a single person can complete them in a reasonable amount of time.
- Invasive vs. native marsh root microbiome in SF delta.
- Sequence and assembly of bacterial isolates from MBL seagrass beds
- Intra-Plant Biogeography of seagrass 2.0
- Culturing nitrogen fixers from seagrass beds
- Winogradsky columns for enrichment of seagrass microbes
- 16S analysis of winogradsky columns
- Culturing/sequencing from winogradsky columns
- Culturing marine fungi